Friday 9 October 2009

Introduction

Hello.

Well, for starters, we'll have some introductions. My name's James and I'm a first-year student at the University of York, studying Psychology. For my own personal records, and to release some of my pent up genius and aggression (as well as to display my crushing humility and people skills), I have decided to keep a blog of my time living la vida estudiantil. I know. I'm probably the first person to think of this, ever.

First promise: I don't want to start being one of those annoying students who goes to uni and suddenly finds that they can't update anything interesting. I will upload as few blurry photos of drunk people and crowded bars as possible, and limit my "Christ, I've got a splitting hangover" Facebook statuses to 20% at most. I'll also try to make such updates as clever as a dry mouth, pounding head and dizzying nausea will permit.

Second promise: Well, there isn't one, really. I just thought it seemed silly to have a first promise without subsequent ones to back it up.

As I said, I'm keeping this primarily to stimulate my own recall of the events described herein, so I won't be too hurt if no one reads this. It'd be nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment